3.01.2010

Hello March

Adorable & yummy chocolate-covered Oreos featured on Real Simple

Let's give a warm welcome to March! I've always had a soft spot for March. First & foremost, March hints at the conclusion of winter, something I've been excited about since winter began. Secondly, as an Irish girl, I can't help but love St. Patrick's Day celebrations. Green is my favorite color after all. As far as our wedding goes, I truly hope we can make some big decisions in March.

My wedding goals are setting a wedding date & securing a ceremony & reception location. If I've said it once to a Bride, I've said it a million times to many Brides: Once you set a wedding date & secure your ceremony & reception locations, you will feel so much better. Then everything else will fall into place. I knew my advice was sound & true. Now that I'm experiencing it, I know just how true! I'm excited & anxious to have a wedding date & venues. Yet it takes a fair amount of time & work to get information from potential reception venues, visit those venues & decide upon the perfect venue. We're stuck on step one! Truthfully, I have a favorite but I feel each venue deserves consideration, plus my fiance needs to agree. As our wedding venue hunt intensifies, I will take you along for the ride. Stick around to see the search & the results!

Best wishes to you in March~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...