10.11.2013

{Sneak Peek} Emily & Nick


Happy Friday!  Any big weekend plans?  I haven't been feeling great & I plan to simply take it easy.  Sometimes it's good to step back & take a breather.  Before I get too comfy, here is a sneak peek at next Wedding Wednesday:


As a born & bred Jersey girl, I am so proud & excited to bring you a beautiful New Jersey wedding!  I've been featuring real weddings for one & a half years, yet this is only my second New Jersey wedding.  New Jersey gets a bad rap, thanks Real Housewives of New Jersey, but I promise it is full of wonderful people & amazing places.  Check back next Wedding Wednesday to see a lovely glimpse of a Garden State wedding!

If you haven't already, take a moment to admire this week's Purple & Vermont Wedding.

Have a great weekend!

Photography: John O'Boyle Photography  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights

5 comments:

  1. A lot of people haven't felt good. I think it's the change in weather. Take care of yourself and have a restful weekend.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm originally from Jersey and can tell you it is a vast, scenic and diverse place. Actually I can't wait to see more of this Jersey bride's dress up close and in more detail. The back is simply stunning . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that Grounds for Sculpture?! Horray for NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to take it easy but going upstate. My coworkers are headed to Bridal Market all weekend.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...