10.30.2013

{Halloween 2013} Hoboken-style


I hope you enjoyed my mini-tour of Halloween decorations in Hoboken last year.  Well, this year the brownstone & condo dwellers of Hoboken did not disappoint with their creative Halloween decorations.  My husband, Bailey & I spent almost two hours touring our sweet town & admiring the spooktacular decorations last weekend.  It was so hard to narrow down the abundant creativity to bring you my favorites!  It's a tough job but I managed.

Skeletons at Work, as I affectionately call it, is our favorite Halloween decoration this year.  Spotted at an under construction brownstone, these bony fellows looked right at home:


Trick or treat!  Yeah, no thanks.  I'll keep moving to the next house without the creepy mummy guarding the door:


Skull window box treatments for the win!  How easy it is to give a stately brownstone an insane asylum makeover:


3 little witches perched on a spiky fence in a tidy row!  They're just marking time until they can cast evil spells on the innocent trick-or-treaters tomorrow:


& then there's this guy, um, scary monster.  Poor monster looks like he's had better days:


No big deal, just scary ghouls hanging around for Halloween:


Isn't it all so frightfully fabulous?!

2 comments:

  1. Hoboken really goes all out–I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg'd koru! hahaha i love the three witches! LOL at skeleton's at work! too funny! check out my post tomorrow! this house we have here LOVES skeletons. i think you'll like it. great post doll.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...