6.26.2014

{puppy love} fourth anniversary


Today, we celebrate something very special: the fourth anniversary of Bailey's adoption!


On June 26, 2010, Bailey arrived on P.E.T.S. from Arkansas, where he was found wandering alone on a country road & rescued by an amazing foster family & animal rescue group All About Labs.  After about one month of talking to the rescue group & foster family, I was over the moon for Bailey's arrival & I still remember it like it was yesterday.  Instantly, Bailey became a part of our family, our home & our hearts.  He brings us more love & joy than we ever imagined &, quite honestly, he gets us into more scrapes than we thought possible.  Life is always an adventure with our tri-color wonder!  I wouldn't change a thing.  I'm so excited for him to be a big brother!

On Bailey's behalf, I would like to remind you to adopt cats & dogs from your local shelter or from a rescue group.  Our Bailey was cut, dirty & infected when we was found in rural Arkansas.  Despite this, he was still so sweet & trusting when a kind-hearted couple stopped to help him.  God knows where he would be without them & All About Labs, the rescue group who facilitated his adoption.  Sadly, too many animals don't get saved.  These innocent animal deserve a second chance just like Bailey!



Happy Adoption Anniversary, Bailey!  Let's celebrate many, many more together!  xoxo

(P.S. It may have seemed like I was signing off yesterday but it was only my last wedding feature before my maternity leave. Stay tuned tomorrow for my official last post- including baby bump photos!)

2 comments:

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...