7.02.2013

{noteworthy} it's my birthday!



Happy Birthday to me!

I'm popping in from my summer vacation for just one moment to show you the gorgeous, colorful flowers the oh so talented Jen of Jen Kim Creative made for my birthday!  Aren't they just beautiful?  I wish my camera skills did them just a bit more justice.  Four of these beauties are sprinkled around our home in honor of my birthday today & my birthday celebration tomorrow.  The bright, pretty flowers are the perfect way to get this birthday party started!

Carry on, my friends.  Treat yourself to something beautiful or sweet in honor of my birthday!

(Reminder: Regular blogging will not resume until Wednesday, July 17. Thanks!)

4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy, happiest birthday darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Those flowers are absolutely gorgeous! What a great gift! Enjoy your day.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you! Enjoy your day and those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...