12.19.2013

{Holiday 2013} reindeer cheer cards


 
I didn't make Christmas cards for our family & friends this year.  In fact, I couldn't even get it together to send boxed or printed Christmas cards & I ordered New Year's cards instead.  But I digress.  Happily, I did get to flex my creative muscles this holiday season!

Back in November, I committed to the Brooklyn Bride Annual Holiday Card Swap for the third year in a row.  I couldn't let down the creative ladies on my list.  I hauled out my natural card stock, various stamps & ink pads, & whipped up the snowy scene above.  You can't tell in the photo but the sweet reindeer is embossed in a sparkly gold for an extra special touch.  All in all, I was happy with my festive, wintery creation!

& that, my Koru family & friends, is a wrap for Koru Wedding in 2013.  It's high time for a holiday break!  After sneaking in a holiday wish or two, I'll be back on January 2 with regular blogging.  On behalf of Koru Wedding, I wish you & yours a Merry Christmas! 


3 comments:

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...