12.12.2011

Koru Kate Finds: Word Art

Koru Kate Finds fabulous word art for the wonderful couples in your life!  Or for you & your honey.

I adore the bold, modern look of word art & I was happy to stumble upon these great options last night while I was supposed to be finding Christmas gifts for our Titas (Filipino term for Aunt).  I couldn't resist sharing these gems with you!  Now if Tita Meg ends up gift-less on Christmas, I can blame you :-)

For the newlyweds still basking in the beauty of their wedding day, the Celebration wall art:




For the couple with a shiny, new home sweet home & plenty of blank walls, the Home wall art:




For the happy couple who have been together through thick & thin, the Happy wall art:



I would not mind one bit if one of the above found its way under our Christmas tree!! 

Images & Products via Red Envelope

4 comments:

  1. Love these-I gave my mom a beautiful print of an ee cummings poem last Xmas and it's still one of my favorite gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are so cute. Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me either! Ask the hubs if he'll put one in my stocking too ;) You know, since he's ordering one already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh i love these! great finds!
    just found your blog today and love it. now following!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...