9.25.2012

Welcome, Autumn



Every season has a special place in my heart: winter brought me our engagement AND our wedding, spring gives me warm breezes & daffodils, summer provides me with sunny beach days & autumn doles out hot apple cider & pumpkin patches.  As it's my nature to be fair, I've never declared a favorite season.  Until now.  Autumn is my very favorite season!

Autumn officially arrived last weekend but I had begun my Autumn celebration long ago.  I was excited to kiss Summer good-bye & I pulled out my candy corn hurricane & pumpkin spice candle the very first week of September.  As the official start of Autumn drew closer & closer, I got more excited about crisp days, colorful leaves & hot apple cider.  It slowly became quite clear that Autumn is my very favorite season. 

To officially welcome Autumn on the blog, I didn't think there was anything more perfect than this sophisticated Autumn centerpiece.  I love the typical rusts & browns of Autumn mixed with unexpected blush & cream.  Such a stunning combo!  & those miniature white pumpkins just steal my Autumn-loving heart.

Welcome, Autumn; I am so very happy that you are here.  Do you have a favorite season?

2 comments:

  1. different blog from the others, love it!!!
    I invite you to follow my blog on http://Laviecestchic.blogspot.com hope that you like it!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love fall but your little blog post here makes me love it even more! So many things to be happy about :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...