9.15.2011

Hello, Fall

Fall doesn't officially arrive until Friday, September 23 but I started celebrating early.


 As much as I adore Summer, once I've kissed good-bye to the long, lazy beach days, I embrace Fall with open arms.  Crisp air.  Colorful leaves.  Warm apple cider.  Cozy sweaters.  Pumpkin patches.  Fall weddings.  Oh yes, there is much to celebrate during the Fall season.

I kick off the season by adding a touch of Fall to my hurricane candle.  Clearly, it's time to dump the Summer sand.  One cheap bag of candy corn later & here is my first Fall decoration:

    
Bonus: I had extra candy corn to eat :-)

What are your favorite Fall decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...