11.21.2012

{Holidays 2012} still thankful


2012 has been a difficult year as my husband & I have struggled to expand our baby family.  Now that Thanksgiving is near & I'm taking stock of the blessings in my life, I look back on the tough times with gratitude & hope.  I am so very grateful for family, old friends, new friends, blog friends & even complete strangers who reached out to give me support & prayers.  It means the world to me!

Most of all, I am thankful for my husband.  RZ is as heartbroken as me, yet he somehow manages to walk beside me, keep me strong & make me believe our dreams will come true.  Because I don't think I could possibly say it any better & the words ring true one year later, here is a rerun of my thankful 2011 post:  


Thankful.  Very, very thankful.

My husband RZ is at the tippy top of my gratitude list this Thanksgiving.  I dedicate this post to him.  

I am thankful to call you my husband.  I am thankful for the beautiful moment we clasped hands, looked into each other's eyes & pledged our vows in front of our nearest & dearest during our marriage ceremony.  I am thankful for the fun, rockstar party that followed.  I am thankful for our sunny, dreamy Hawaiian honeymoon.  I am thankful for the incredible, lovely newlywed times that came after our wedding & honeymoon.  & for the times that were not so happy or easy, I am thankful we weathered the storms together.  I am thankful for our sweet home we share with our sweet pup.  I am thankful that I look forward to the moment you walk through the door every night.  I am thankful for every big & small moment that we make special.  I am thankful for this amazing life that is ours. 

More than words. 

* * * * * * * * * *

Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours!

Photography: Timothy Glenn Photographers

 


6 comments:

  1. Awww. Happy Thanksgiving sweetie. I hope all of your wishes come true soon. Your husband also sounds like a very lucky man! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed reading this list of gratitudes! You have more than you realize and the best is yet to come . . .
    oxoxox from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sentiments and such a lovely picture. i'm so honored to have been there for the celebration where you tied your lives together. i love knowing both of you and have all fingers and toes crossed for the addition to your family someday xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so sorry this year has been so tough for you, but it's great you have a loving and supportive partner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so sweet to have someone to support you through good times and bad. That's what marriage is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a perfect post–beautifully written, but even more beautifully felt.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...