4.16.2013

{wedding favors} sealed with new york city


Welcome to Week Four (!!) of the local New Jersey & New York wedding series!  Each Wedding Wednesday features a local New Jersey or New York wedding & other days present details from local weddings that I love, like subway seating chart & subway wedding photos from last week.  Today, we're back to local details that I adore- sweets & the New York City skyline.



Black & white cookies are a delicious staple at every tri-state area bakery.  Yummy.  I've enjoyed countless black & white cookies in my lifetime!  They are simply classic New York.  Black & white cookie favors are a perfect choice for a New York City wedding.  The wedding guests walk away with a little taste & flair of the city.  & just to seal the local deal- the treats were sealed with a New York City skyline label.  Two thumbs up!

While I may be blogging about New York City, my heart & prayers are with the strong people of Boston!  I wish those affected by the tragedy much strength & comfort.
    
Photo: Charlotte Jens Lewis Photography via

10 comments:

  1. Loving these pretty boxes filled with goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A box of goodies is always a good thing!

      always, koru kate

      Delete
  2. What a great wedding favor idea! I love the city skyline labels...they are so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just got my sweet tooth started!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cookies are so adorable!! i want to go to new york one day to try one of those cookies along with many other new york food deliciousness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you can visit soon!

      always, koru kate

      Delete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...