5.03.2013

{Sneak Peek} Erica & Mike


Happy Friday!  Another weekend, another wedding!!  My wedding-loving heart is in heaven.  But before I get lost in wedding world, here is a little peek at next Wedding Wednesday:

  
One of my very first jobs as a wedding planning assistant was a wedding in Vermont &, ever since, Vermont weddings have held a special place in my heart ever.  In fact, this beautiful wedding reminds me very much of that long ago wedding.  It has all the Vermont charm: a gorgeous home with a wrap-around porch, natural green beauty, crisp pink & white details & much, much more.  Tune in next Wedding Wednesday for every last detail!

Happy Weekend!

Photography: Lucas DeSousa Photography  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights

2 comments:

  1. I love Vermont–my grandfather and his brothers had a cabin there and we would go every winter! Can't wait to see next week's wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so hope to travel to Vermont one day. It looks so beautiful! I'm sure this wedding was just stunning!

    PS. Love the mercury votives! My favorite :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...