5.09.2013

{wedding centerpieces} mixed greens



When I walked into the public viewing of the Spring Gala, The New York Flower Shower Dinner Dance at The Altman Building, I immediately spotted my very favorite tablescape.  I did admire each & every tablescape before I made my final declaration of love.  You know, just to be fair to the other beautiful tablescapes!  But this green beauty had my heart from the very start.  Take a look & you'll see why:


  



Fresh green.  Irish Wedding Bells.  Burlap mixed with doilies.  Layered place settings.  Unique chairs.I just love everything about this fabulous tablescape!   

VENDOR LOVE:
Photography: Koru Kate  /  Floral Designer: Mixed Greens Event Design

5 comments:

  1. They are exquisite! They just take your breath away.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! It would definitely be a lovely arrangement for a spring garden wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, i love these tablescapes!! i think there is something so pretty about a green centerpiece and using unique flowers

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...