12.29.2010

No Place Like Home


106 Fourth Street is For Rent
For Rent sign available on etsy at anissadesigns' shop

After five and a half, wonderful years on charming Fourth Street, Koru Wedding Shoppe is moving home!

I'm sad & excited about this new venture for Koru. I've enjoyed my time on Fourth Street & I will miss the wonderful people that came through the doors on a regular basis. What won't I miss? The retail hours. Phone calls from customers wondering why I'm not open at 7am or 9pm or whatever time happens to be convenient for them. Emails from customers begging me to meet them on a Sunday afternoon, the only weekend day my fiance & I share. As 2010 comes to a close & my single days are numbered, it seemed like the perfect time for a fresh start for Koru Wedding Shoppe too.

It's time to get back to the basics: wedding planning. It is, after all, my first love. I will keep Shop Koru open to offer my best-selling products & I will keep selling wedding invitations to Brides & Grooms. But the focus is back on wedding planning. I couldn't be more thrilled!

I'll be packed & gone from Fourth Street by Friday afternoon. Then I'm taking a loooong break to fully enjoy our wedding & honeymoon. I'll be back in February: refreshed, recharged & ready to celebrate Koru Wedding Shoppe's new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...