6.14.2011

On A Jet Plane


Leaving on a Jet Plane Print
Available on Etsy at markrouttphotography's shop

It's that time of year again: my Mom & Grandma are leaving sunny California to visit us in summertime Jersey! They're leaving on a jet plane tomorrow to arrive in the evening. I'm the lucky duck on airport duty, then we'll head to California Pizza Kitchen to meet my sister & aunt for dinner. It's become our little tradition.

We've got fun times ahead in the next two weeks: my cousin's graduation, my goddaughter's birthday, my birthday celebration, etc, etc. I expect to keep up with my limited blogging schedule. Just in case I'm missing, please understand I'm enjoying my family & friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...