6.07.2011

Shiny & New


I am excited & proud to announce the unveiling of lovely, updated pages on the web site of Koru Wedding Shoppe! New copy & fresh photographs were added to better showcase Koru & everything Koru offers for Brides.

First, let me introduce the new Invitations page:

The Invitations page replaces the former Boutique page & describes how we can help Brides design the perfect wedding invitation. Here is where we detail anything & everything wedding stationery related, such as the invitation companies we carry, the wedding stationery we provide & the additional services we offer like assembly. Last but not least, there is a direct email link for Brides to make their invitation consultation.

The Ring/Invitation photo was formerly on the Shop Koru page & I loved it too much to lose it. Of course, this beauty was taken by the talented Timothy Glenn Photographers.

Next, here is the updated Planning page:

The Planning page now proudly lists our planning packages to give Brides a better idea of exactly how we can assist them with their wedding. I made a point to include "Custom" on the list so Brides realize we can do anything wedding-related that their little heart desires! The other copy remains the same but the subtle change is an important one.

The Bride & Groom Kiss photo is brand new to Koru's site. & guess what?! It's from my wedding!! I couldn't help but infuse a little bit of my wedding on Koru's site. We have Timothy Glenn Photographers to thank for this one!

&, finally, let me show you the revamped Contact Us page:


The Contact Us page gives Brides the numerous ways they can easily contact & find Koru Wedding Shoppe. Koru is here, there, everywhere! Koru's phone number is listed, as well as links to our email, blog, Facebook & Twitter. There is no way you can miss us with the new Contact Us page!

The Bride & Groom Just Married photo is my absolute favorite photo from my wedding. Again, I couldn't resist adding more of my wedding to Koru's site. Another beautiful photo by Timothy Glenn Photographers.

I'm beyond happy with the updated site for Koru Wedding Shoppe. Much has changed in the six years since I started the business (hello, Twitter!) & I'm pleased the site represents the Koru of today. Many thanks to my wonderful web designer Kate of Bella Mi Design Boutique for designing the new pages & my amazing photographer Tim of Timothy Glenn Photographers for providing the new photos. Take a look & let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...