6.02.2011

Now What?!


Classic "Now What?" moment at our wedding (Photo by Friend)

302 posts ago, I started this blog to share the inspiration of Koru Wedding Shoppe with you. Much to my suprise & delight, I got engaged one month later & I began to chronicle my wedding planning journey with you. Koru Wedding Style was a little Koru, a little me.

Life changed a bit since then. Isn't that always the case? I run Koru Wedding Shoppe from a home studio now with the main focus on wedding planning, not wedding invitations. I can no longer fill post after post with beautiful invitations. Plus I'm married. Although I have more of our wedding goodies to show & tell, I can't focus the majority of posts on my wedding anymore.

Now what?!

Fear not, my Koru loves. I remain 100% inspired by weddings all day, every day. I will continue to share wedding ideas, products & businesses to inspire you. I will add a dash of marriage musings here & there. I plan to post these gems on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, followed by the Koru Wrap Up on Fridays.

Yes, Koru's blog will be dark twice a week until any future changes. If you're worried about withdrawl, please like Koru on Facebook or follow Koru on Twitter for daily doses of wedding inspiration. Koru's sweet little blog is choosing quality over quantity & we hope you continue to visit us here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...