2.16.2010

The Proposal

"We shall walk hand in hand into every day of our lives." ~author unknown

Engaged: I'm engaged!

The perfect proposal deserves the perfect description. To be honest, everything I have started to write just doesn't seem to do everything justice. The best I can do is provide a sweet image taken moments after the proposal & pair it with a great quote. I couldn't help but think of one of my favorite quotes (featured here in January) as we held hands & walked along the secluded beach moments after our proposal. Inspired by that lovely quote, we paused to take this photograph. The photo & the quote seem to convey everything for me.

I started this blog to share things that inspire me & my wedding business with you. Now I can also share the things that inspire me & our wedding with you. As a wedding planner & a Bride, I can only imagine how exciting things are going to be in the near future. Please follow me & enjoy the journey!!!




2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS,GOOD LUCK,GOOD HEALTH AND MAY YOUR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER WILL LAST FOREVER.AND I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER TO - BE WHEN THE TIMES COME.MAY GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND WE LOVE YOU.THE SCENERY WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WITH THE 2 HANDS TOGETHER WITH THE PRETTY WRING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice image...so peaceful. Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...