2.25.2010

Martha + Web Sites = Bliss


Josie template from WeddingWire: I heart the swirls, available in different color combinations


It Takes Two template from WeddingWire: Fun & Fresh, available in different color combinations

Medley template from WeddingWire: Martha Stewart Weddings design, need I say more?


They had me at Martha Stewart Weddings.

Is there anyone in the wedding world who doesn't love Martha Stewart Weddings? I have followed Martha's wedding magazine faithfully since I started in the wedding industry ten years ago. It's full of wonderful ideas & inspiration! I always admired the designs of Martha Stewart Weddings. Imagine my delight when I found free wedding web sites on WeddingWire.com, featuring exclusive designs by Martha Stewart Weddings, Hello Lucky!, The Green Kangaroo & more. Jackpot!

I may not have a wedding date or wedding venue but I know I want a web site for our wedding. With our families split between the East Coast & West Coast, we need an easy, central location for our wedding guests to find information about our wedding & our location of choice. The hunt began for a free wedding web site with a clean design. TheKnot probably offers great web sites but because I find their main site so cluttered & overwhelming, I decided against them. WeddingPearl recently changed from a paid service to a free service so I checked them out. I liked their designs a lot but none seemed quite right. The search continued.

I was so happy & delighted when I found WeddingWire & its awesome array of designs by incredible designers. I want our wedding web site to be informative & beautiful; every template here fits the bill. I have my eye on several designer templates, including one by Martha Stewart Weddings. Once we have our wedding date & place, I will choose the one that reflects our wedding the best.

Stay tuned!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...