2.01.2010

How Sweet It Is


A sweet image from one of my favs, Real Simple

February is a sweet month! Lucky for me, I celebrate love & marriage year-round. However, things get sweeter in February as others join the celebration of love. I'm a complete sucker for glittery red heart decorations, cute candy conversation hearts & everything else Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is a day in the spirit of love. Much like your wedding day is (was) dedicated to your love, Valentine's Day is dedicated to everyone's love. It's not all about red roses and chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne. Just a simple "I love you" to our family & friends goes a long way on Valentine's Day (or any other day).

On a personal note, February is truly one of the sweetest months. My boyfriend & I will celebrate three years together in two weeks. I'm so excited to toast to the amazing life we have created together. Talk about luck: I'm so lucky to have found him!

Cheers to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...