2.19.2010

Keep It Together

The popular, but discontinued, Keep It Together file holder can still be found on Amazon

At Koru Wedding Shoppe, there was much disappointment when the "Keep It Together" file holder was discontinued by the Mindy Weiss for Two's Company collection.
Brides loved using this stylish organizer for their wedding planning. With seven printed tabs, Brides could easily file their wedding contracts, receipts, ideas & more. Everything wedding-related was contained in one spot & ready to tote to the floral meetings, dress fittings & venue walk-throughs. Since its discontinuation, I have been unable to find another similar product to offer to Koru Brides (if anyone has a source, please let me know!).


The awesome Retro Tulip File Tote from Paper Source

Now that I'm a Bride, I couldn't help but wish the shelves of Koru still offered the "Keep It Together" file so I could snag one for my wedding planning. I nixed the idea of using a binder because my planning clients are assigned binders & I would like something different (i.e. not work-related). Imagine my delight when I stumbled upon the Retro Tulip File Tote from my beloved Paper Source! It may not have a wedding design but I think it's a great combination of looks, style & function. With its eight interior dividers & sixteen adhesive labels, I plan to turn this into my personal wedding planning organizer. It will look perfect chilling in our living room during the wedding planning process & just as cute coming along for wedding planning meetings. I ordered my Retro Tulip File Tote on the spot & I can't wait for it to arrive!!

Maybe once I'm armed with the proper tools, we might start planning our wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...