2.22.2010

Is It Spring Yet?


The original Penelope & David invitation in Wedding One by Marsupial Invitations


The invitation revamped for a wedding celebration in Puerto Vallarta


The complete ensemble in a preppy color combination of pink & green


The wedding invitation in all its glory


Yes, yes! Please let me come!!


Because I'm still dreaming of Spring, I'm drawn to invitations for destination weddings done at Koru Wedding Shoppe. Who is with me? Doesn't Puerto Vallarta, Mexico sound good now?!

A darling Bride & Groom came to Koru & they needed 25 invitations for their destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta. Their only specification was incorporating their preppy color combination of pink & green. We reviewed the options & as soon as the Bride saw this invitation, she was hooked. The search was over. I love the moment when a Bride spots the perfect invitation for her wedding!

As the sample invitation in the Wedding One album by Marsupial Invitations was shown in a mocha/blue color scheme, we had a bit of tweaking to make this invitation uniquely their own. We skipped the cover layer & ribbon altogether because we wanted a non-fussy, clean approach. We picked a Rainforest Green backer for the invitation, as well as the script font color to make the Bride & Groom's names pop. Then we changed the floral motif & remaining block font color to Pink. The Bride & Groom were thrilled with the results that you can see above (I'm sorry, I will try to work on my photo skills). Perfect, perfect.

I would love to get this striking wedding invitation in the mail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...