2.23.2010

Flower Power


My wedding find of the week from J.Crew

While we're taking our time making wedding plans, I'm having a fabulous time dreaming of our wedding. I adore the wedding eye candy! I visit Style Me Pretty daily, in addition to perusing my well-stocked library of wedding magazines & books. I love looking at wedding dresses, bridesmaid dresses, floral decor, invitations & more. Fun, fun!

I was admiring the wedding gowns & bridesmaid dresses at J.Crew when I stumbled upon this adorable Flowerette Sash. The sash features silk & rayon raw-edged flowers & it's available in aqua, sand & pale lilac (shown above). If you know me, you understand this look is right up my fashion alley. I'm in love with it; the possibilities are endless! Let me count the ways for you. For the right Bride, the flower sash could be the crowning touch on the bridal ensemble. If the Bridesmaids are wearing basic black, it could dress up their look. Maybe it could be a sweet addition to the Flower Girl's dress. If it doesn't quite work into the Wedding, the Flowerette Sash could be so fun for the Rehearsal & Rehearsal Dinner outfit. At a mere $35, it's a fashion steal!

By the time we nail down our wedding plans, this Flowerette Sash will probably be long gone. But, hey, a girl can dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...