2.26.2010

Snow Day Take Two


Park Avenue in its snowy glory yesterday


Pretty trees in Church Square Park

Bloomfield Street covered in snow

Today, I had planned on featuring a cool wedding invitation from the Exclusive Collection II from Carlson Craft. Too bad I didn't have the foresight to photograph the invitation yesterday! Have you heard about the blizzard that is pounding Hoboken & the surrounding areas? I live a mere seven blocks from Koru Wedding Shoppe; that's about seven blocks too far in the crazy snow. It's beautiful to look at from my warm, cozy living room but I have zero desire to go outside. Today is a hot chocolate & good book day.

All in all, I'm going to set aside my plans for today & save them for next week. Stay tuned!

In the meantime, please enjoy a few photographs I took of the snow in Hoboken yesterday. We've received about a million more inches of snow since then! If you live someplace warm, send some sunshine to Hoboken!!

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...