7.12.2011

Good Tired


Too Tired To Yawn
Print available on Etsy in ElleJW's shop

How does a wedding planner feel after a wedding? One word: tired!

But it's a special tired.

True, I feel tired to the bone, to my very core. After 12+ hours of quick thinking on my feet, it's a wonder I can function. Sometimes I can barely remember which end is up because I've spent so much time & energy keep every last wedding detail straight.

Yet it's a triumphant tired. I may not have finished a marathon but I've coordinated another successful wedding. I've had a hand in making a special day even more special & wonderful for a beautiful Bride & Groom. There is true beauty & joy in that for me. I've accomplished my goal & exhausted myself in the process.

& this is exactly how I'm feeling right now after Sunday's beach wedding. I'm good tired, a feeling I wouldn't change for anything in the world.


2 comments:

  1. i feel you on the being tired :) it's worth it though in the end, like you said!!

    xoxo, chrissy from the perfect palette.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...