7.22.2011

It's A Wrap! 16th Edition


Oh how this Jersey girl adores this boardwalk photo!
Image by
Kay English Photography via Style Me Pretty

Happy Friday, Koru Family & Friends! Summer is in full swing & I'm taking full advantage. Today, my hubs & I are attending a Summer wedding & tomorrow, we jet off for a little Summer vacation. I'll be back to bring you wedding goodness in August (wow, August already!). Of course, I leave you with gathered prettiness & loveliness to tide you over until my return . . .

Boardwalk + Peonies = AWESOME Wedding!

Love, love me a vintage taxi

A little slice of rainbow heaven

Oh, be still my ribbon loving heart

My goal is to send more "Just Because" & "I Love You" notes


Happy Weekend! Make it bright & beautiful~



2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a lovely time at the wedding on friday. Enjoy your weekend!

    xoxo, chrissy
    The Perfect Palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a blast at the wedding & now we're on vacation. Life is good!

    All the best-

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...