2.08.2012

Blue.


It has been awhile, my lovely Koru family & friends.

Since we last met, life was pretty great.  Like a warm, bright sunshiney yellow.  My Mom was visiting from California & we were sharing some fun times.  My February 4 wedding was a smashing success.  I was high on life.

Then life dealt me a very devastating blow, one that affects not only me but my husband & our baby family.  I will share this terrible blow soon because I think it's important to talk about.  But I'm not ready yet.  My body, mind & heart need time to recover.  I'm very, very blue & I have no desire to paint myself another color just yet.  

Hold tight, I will be back soon.   

Photo via

2 comments:

  1. Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with all of you, and I'm here if you need anything. xox

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...