12.21.2012

Happy Holidays from Koru Wedding!



With Christmas just days away & 2013 hot on its tail, the time has come for me to wrap up.  I always take a holiday break but this time around, I'll be gone for longer than usual due to my early January surgery.  I may pop in for a post or two but for the most part, the blog will be dark until January 15, aka my second wedding anniversary.  I want to sincerely thank each & every one of you for reading & supporting my blog as I truly appreciate it.  I already have some beautiful real weddings lined up & I just know that 2013 is going to be a fabulous year- I hope you will join me here!  

On behalf of me & Koru Wedding, I would like to part ways with a simple, heartfelt "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!"

Photography: Haley Sheffield via

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday, and all the best for your surgery in the new year.

    I recently read Baby Catcher, and there's a passage in it that I thought you might like:
    http://asmalltribe.blogspot.co.nz/2009/01/spirit-babies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't thank you enough for thinking of me & sharing that with me- such a beautiful, heartwarming story. Happy holidays to you & yours!!!

      Delete
  2. i hope your holidays are wonderful and full of love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rest well and be well after your surgery! Happy holidays, dear!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...