8.27.2013

{wedding centerpieces} just beachy



At the public viewing of The New York Flower Show Dinner Dance, one of my very favorite centerpieces was the beach tablescape by West Elm.  It was so creative & original!  I stood & admired it for quite some time because the longer I looked, the more I noticed.


Everything I adore about the beach is represented: the cool blue ocean, the wispy sea grass, the fine sand & the worn driftwood.  The beach is deconstructed & presented in a new light.  The centerpiece is just perfect for a beach wedding, while avoiding the typical beach look.  I, for one, am a huge fan!

For other unique centerpieces from this event, take a peek at {wedding centerpieces} large & in charge!

VENDOR LOVE:
Photography: Kate Corpuz for Koru Wedding  /  Tablescape Designer: West Elm

2 comments:

  1. You are right the collection of bottles is very chic and beachy and not cliché at all.

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very unique! I love the bottles.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...