3.08.2011

One For One

Something Blue, Something New & Something Good
Image via TOMS


TOMS is known for its comfortable shoes & charitable work: for every pair of TOMS sold, the company donates one pair of shoes to a child in need. One for one.


Now Brides can rejoice because TOMS has launched its Brides & Bridesmaids Collection! You & your ladies can look stylish, feel good & support a great cause.
Seriously, check out this collection because there is everything from blue glitters to ivory grosgrain classics. They're much more fun than sneakers & more original than ballet flats. & did I mention the good cause? Rock these cuties all day long or wear those killer heels for saying "I Do!" & change into comfy TOMS for dancing the night away!

I searched long & hard for the perfect shoes (my fun choice will be featured soon!) & the TOMS Wedding collection would've made my choice easy: the silver glitters, please!

4 comments:

  1. I just saw those Toms today :) Amazing aren't they? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need a pair to wear for my wedding planning jobs :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so fun!

    And it's lovely of you to feature TOMS here. Such a nice concept.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...