8.26.2011

It's A Wrap! 19th Edition


America, the Beautiful Bride
Image via People

What a week! I came home from a peaceful, relaxing vacation to a rare earthquake, quickly followed by reports of a hurricane. Craziness. Our home is prepped with food, water & supplies for 3 days but we plan to leave town Saturday & not return unless the current storm prediction changes. I hope each & every one of my fellow East Coasters stays safe & sound!

Until we meet again, here are some lovelies gathered just for you:

So-called Ugly Betty is a Beautiful Bride!!!!
Am I the only one that missed her wedding?!

Follow me, this is sooooo much fun!

Trust me, just check out the fabulous getaway car

How did you know it was "The One?"

Wishing you a safe & happy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...