8.29.2011

Koru Kate Finds: 5th Edition


I am counting my lucky stars. After a voluntary evacuation due to Miss Hurricane Irene, RZ, Bailey & I returned home to find everything safe & sound this morning. Thank you, thank you! Miss Hurricane Irene wasn't so kind to others & I pray the recovery is full & swift.

Let's proceed with the Koru Kate Find, shall we?

I made it no secret that I had a hard time finding fun flats for my wedding. The search lasted for months! Are you in the same boat of wanting flats with a little pizazz? Well, my dear Brides-to-be, J.Crew has sparkly, cute ballet flats just for you!

First, we have my personal favorite: Lula Glitter Ballet Flat in Metallic Silver:



Here's Lula in Metallic Pecan:


Last, but not least, Lula in Pale Gold:


(Above Images via J.Crew)

Isn't Lula just darling?! Yeah, I'm in love. Looking for all-day comfort & cuteness? Looking to kick off your heels & trade them for shiny dancing shoes at the Reception? Looking for adorable shoes for the Bridesmaids? Lula is your perfect girl!!



2 comments:

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...