Koru Kate Finds: 5th Edition

I am counting my lucky stars. After a voluntary evacuation due to Miss Hurricane Irene, RZ, Bailey & I returned home to find everything safe & sound this morning. Thank you, thank you! Miss Hurricane Irene wasn't so kind to others & I pray the recovery is full & swift.

Let's proceed with the Koru Kate Find, shall we?

I made it no secret that I had a hard time finding fun flats for my wedding. The search lasted for months! Are you in the same boat of wanting flats with a little pizazz? Well, my dear Brides-to-be, J.Crew has sparkly, cute ballet flats just for you!

First, we have my personal favorite: Lula Glitter Ballet Flat in Metallic Silver:

Here's Lula in Metallic Pecan:

Last, but not least, Lula in Pale Gold:

(Above Images via J.Crew)

Isn't Lula just darling?! Yeah, I'm in love. Looking for all-day comfort & cuteness? Looking to kick off your heels & trade them for shiny dancing shoes at the Reception? Looking for adorable shoes for the Bridesmaids? Lula is your perfect girl!!


  1. Thanksies! My wedding day is long over but may snatch a pair anyway :-)


Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...