5.18.2012

{Sneak Peek} Diana & Brian


Happy Friday, my Koru family & friends!

I have some good news & bad news for you.  Let's get the "bad" news out of the way, shall we?  My hubs & I are taking a well-deserved vacation & the blog will be dark next week.  I thought about scheduling posts or lining up guest bloggers but I didn't want to be worrying about whether or not the posts were publishing or anything.  I  just want a break in every way.  So.  That wasn't too bad, was it?

Now for the good news!  I wouldn't even think of parting ways without leaving you with some wedding beauty to get you through the next week without me.  Here is a fun sneak peek at our next real wedding coming up on May 30:


My wedding-loving heart can tell you that this is one wedding you don't want to miss!  The organic orchard wedding is full of charming, down-to-earth details to inspire & delight.  It was photographed by none other than the lovely Vendla Stockdale who brought you the magnificent runaway Bride yesterday.

Till then, health & happiness to you & yours~

Photo by Vendla Stockdale Photography  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy each glorious moment away–they're well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so beautiful! The table setting alone looks stunning! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...