5.17.2012

{Trash the Dress} Equestrian-style


Is this Bride channeling her inner Julia Roberts & pulling a Runaway Bride??!!









No need to panic, my friends.  This isn't a runaway bride; this is a Trash the Dress session done right.

Welcome to the beauty of Trash the Dress, Colorado-style.  The premise is simple.  Take a beautiful Bride wearing her wedding gown, cowboy boots & cowboy hat.  Add her gorgeous mare.  Mix those ingredients with the bare scenery of a desert.  Let the accomplished rider & her mare loose.  The results are AMAZING!

I like the idea of the Trash the Dress session featuring the Bride doing something she loves in her wedding gown.  It's a fun, interesting approach.  Now if I only knew how to ride a horse . . .

Photography by Vendla Stockdale Photography  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights

16 comments:

  1. Great images!! Love what was captured here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty pictures! Wish I could ride a horse, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we'll have to add it to our bucket lists :-)

      Delete
  3. Believe me this is much more artistic than some sessions I've seen when and where the dress goes through total destruction. Love the idea of a bride riding her horse . . . .It's a real action piece

    oxoxox from San Francisco
    Amy
    http://bridechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Amy! I never considered featuring a Trash the Dress session until this beauty came my way.

      Delete
  4. You were NOT kidding with this one! Man I LOVE this session! Her boots and her hat make it so much better!

    And the horse (of course...lol...Mr. Ed anyone?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you so ;-) The horse is a girl so let's go with Mrs. Ed!

      Delete
  5. AMAZING PICS:) thank you for sweet words and I hope you will follow me back:) I have more swedish inspiration for you.

    LOVE Maria at inredningvis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your blog but couldn't figure out how to follow :-( Don't worry, I will visit!

      Delete
  6. What gorgeous shots!! It would be a fun way to enter your wedding ceremony!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO gorgeous! Believe it or not, I have a Bride & Groom doing just that in an upcoming real wedding :-)

      Delete
  7. thanks for featuring this, one of my favorites, I plan on trying to do some more as we have lots of cowgirls here in Colorado

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank YOU for sharing it with me! it's honestly the best trash the dress session i have ever seen.

      Delete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...