8.01.2012

{wedding rings} S'mores Memories



S'mores = YUM!

S'mores + Wedding Rings = Very Cool!

For me, s'mores are not only yummy treats, they hold fond childhood memories.  I can't count the number of times my Grandma & Grandpa gathered as many grandkids as they could for a hot dog & s'mores roast at Huntington Beach in California.  To this day, I can still recall everything: my family laughing, the ocean waves crashing & the warm campfire roasting my marshmallow to perfection on those priceless evenings.  It's never as often or quite the same but we still have fun hot dog & s'mores roasts in Corona Beach, Mexico.  There is just nothing as delicious as a freshly roasted marshmallow sandwiched between graham crackers & chocolate!

That was my long-winded way of telling you why I love this unique wedding ring photo so much!  Any unique wedding ring photos catching your eye lately?

Photography: Paige Winn Photo via

2 comments:

  1. This shot is so sweet, but I love your explanation about why you fell for it even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you! My grandparents provided me with so many amazing memories!!

      Delete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...