8.31.2012

Farewell, Summer



Can you believe that when we meet back here on Tuesday, it will be September?  It's hard to believe.  Summer has been beautiful & amazing, while also sad & heartbreaking.  RZ & I are determined to end on a high note & we're spending the weekend at the shore to celebrate the last days of summer.  I'm ready to say good-bye & embrace a new season of possibilities.  Farewell, Summer!

Happy Labor Day weekend!  Make it safe, make it very fun!!  

Photography: Zofia & Co. via

6 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful post after a challenging summer. Have a terrific weekend, and let's welcome fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have welcomed Fall with open arms!!! May your Fall be fabulous.

      Delete
  2. Have fun at the shore. Keep your forward outlook for things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy! I hope your Fall is full of great things too.

      Delete
  3. things will get better. Fall is my favorite season! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fall too :-) I hope yours is wonderful!

      Delete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...