1.07.2013

Hello, 2013- so nice to see you!



 Hello, Koru family & friends!

Here we are on the seventh day of the New Year & I'm already breaking promises.  I said I'd be on a blogging hiatus until my second wedding anniversary on January 15 but I couldn't resist popping in with a quick greeting.  I hope this finds you happy & well.  2013 may be merely days old yet things are progressing quickly on personal & professional levels for me.  It's quite exciting!  & maybe a bit scary too if I'm being perfectly honest.  My heart is racing with the hope & beauty of what lies ahead this year.  Anything is possible!   

I mean it this time: I'll be back on a regular basis with a lovely mixture of beautiful real weddings, fabulous wedding inspiration & notes from my married life on January 15!

Cheers to your health & happiness in 2013!

Photography: Hayley Sheffield via

9 comments:

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...