7.20.2010

Our Greetings from Hoboken, Part Two


The front & back of our save-the-date invitations


A blurry close-up of our save-the-date wording
(my sincere apologies for my poor camera skills!)

Way back when, I promised to show you the flip side of our save-the-date invitations. Did you think I'd forgotten?! Of course not. Today is the day!

I'm a huge fan of short & sweet & our save-the-date invitations were no exception. I felt it was important to convey a few, key details to our wedding guests: our wedding date, our wedding web site & our names. From those basic details, our wedding guests are armed with any & all information they need. I kept the look clean, yet fun, with two fonts in black ink. To add a little spice, I penned the phrase "We would be honored to have the pleasure of your company when we're declared husband & wife."

We couldn't have been happier with our save-the-date invitations. They're simple, cute & informative- what a winning combo, if I do say so myself.


Now we're setting our sights on our wedding invitations . . . wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...