7.13.2010

Lunch with a View


I can't get enough of the NYC views!


My Mom poses after a fun day at the Hyatt


More NYC views.
I told you I can't get enough!


In all my excitement to tell you about finding my wedding gown, I forgot to mention the fun day in between the florist meeting & the dress appointment. On that day, I brought my Mom to see our wedding reception venue, Hyatt Regency Jersey City. We had a fabulous time!

We started the day with lunch at the Vu Restaurant in the Hyatt. The restaurant overlooks the Hudson River & the Manhattan skyline, much like the hotel ballroom where our reception will be held. My Mom & I snagged the best seats in the house & we had a tough time tearing our eyes away from the panoramic NYC view. Alas, we managed to concentrate on the great menu & order lunch. My Mom had a Cesar salad & Angus sliders while I had an iceburg lettuce salad & a lump crabcake burger. Delicious!!

Lunch was followed by a short tour of our reception locations. We saw the Manhattan Ballroom Foyer where our wedding guests will enjoy cocktails & hors d'oeuvres. Then we saw the Manhattan Ballroom where our wedding guests will eat, drink & be merry. The rooms were empty; the skyline views still shined. I couldn't help but think how incredible the spaces will be decorated with flowers & filled with our family & friends.

The tour reminded me how incredibly happy I am that we chose the Hyatt for our wedding reception! From the views to the food, everything is top notch. It was a special treat to have the opportunity to share everything with my Mom. Next time, it will be our wedding reception!!

A HUGE thanks to our fabulous catering manager, Tanya, who made this entire day with my Mom possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...