7.29.2010

The Great Invitation Debate

The time is here for RZ & I to choose our wedding invitations!!

I have been looking forward to this moment since we got engaged. At Koru, one of my very favorite things is helping couples with their wedding invitations. Naturally, it will be all the more fun & enjoyable to choose & design our wedding invitations.

Well, the choosing may not be as easy as I thought. I'm pretty torn. Do we go with a classic invitation with a modern twist, much like the Monique Lhuillier wedding invitation shown above? Or do we get a bit more creative & design something more stylish & unique, much like second wedding invitation above by Marsupial Invitations? I have my eye on two wedding invitations that both match the style & formality of our wedding, yet they are very different wedding invitations.

RZ is coming to Koru later today to help me with the great invitation debate. Who knows- maybe there is a third option that I haven't considered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...