10.21.2011

It's A Wrap! 26th Edition

Spooktacular Wedding Invitations
Image via You Stir Me

Hi there!  Is that a smile on your face?  Yes, me too- it's Friday!!!  I've been in my true element this week as I worked on a wedding planning job & took a wedding invitation order.  Loving it but still loving my peaceful, no-work-allowed weekend :-)  Before I go, here is the Koru List of wedding loveliness just for you:

A spooky, chic collection of Halloween wedding & party decor

What will you be saying about your wedding & marriage two years later?

A bright & cheerful wedding to put a smile on your pretty face

Hey Mister DJ!  How about some of these indie songs for your wedding?


Three cheers for a colorful Brooklyn fete!!!

Did I miss something good?  Do tell!  & have a wonderful weekend~

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. Such fun things on here! I love that happy cheerful wedding you linked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great links! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 years later my wedding is still the best one I've ever been to! Isn't that what we all say? ;)

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all these links-and the sound of your fantastic week! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting! I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...