10.31.2011

Happy Halloween


 Glimpse of Halloween in our Home
My Candy Corn hurricane + My Swirl Pumpkin

Happy Halloween!  The spooktacular day of trick or treating is here!!

How did you decorate your pumpkin?  The fun possibilities are endless!  I must admit, I went the easy route.  Just me, my naked pumpkin & a black Sharpie:


Obviously, my adoration of swirls knows no limits.  I decided my pumpkin would look good in swirls.  I drew a swirl pattern in pencil, then made the swirls thicker & darker with the marker:


Here she is, my pretty swirl pumpkin:


May Halloween
find you in good spirits-
Happy Halloween!

5 comments:

  1. Love that swirl pumpkin-our carved ones only lasted a matter of days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin is just adorable :) How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should've done that. I didn't even draw on a pumpking this year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! The Sharpie pumpkin was easey peasey, definitely recommend it. Is everyone enjoying their Halloween candy? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...