10.03.2011

Koru Kate Finds: Think Pink

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, something that is near & dear to my heart.  I, like most, know brave women who are fighting, have fought &, sadly, have lost their fight with breast cancer.  In their honor & until there is a cure, I do something to support the cause & spread the word during Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  My biggest & proudest achievement was raising money & walking the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.  The scale is smaller, but no less important, this year.  I put my pink ribbon on my jacket, added a pink ribbon to my email signature & I bought a LOFT Cares bracelet.

If enough people make small steps & contributions towards breast cancer awareness, it will lead to a BIG impact.  On that note, I present my latest finds that are stylish & support the cause:

The pretty, bold Roxanne Assoulin LOFT Cares Beaded Cuff now graces my wrist & I love it:




The Rachel Leigh LOFT Cares Bracelet is simple & sweet:




Best of all?  $5 from the purchase of each bracelet is donated directly to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  

What will you do to fund research & spread awareness for breast cancer this month? 

2 comments:

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...