2.01.2013

{Sneak Peek} Caitlin & Tyler


Happy Friday!  

Is anyone excited for the Super Bowl?  Go Ravens!  I'm rooting for them just because I graduated from the University of Maryland.  Truth be told, I'm in it for the good food & good company at the Super Bowl Party.  Before I start celebrating the weekend, let's take a sneak peek at next Wedding Wednesday's charmer:    


There are horses.  There are chickens.  Need I say more?  Well, there's also a beautiful Bride & dashing Groom & a lovely family farm wedding.  It's pretty epic!  It's coming at you next Wedding Wednesday- don't forget!

Have an amazing weekend!

Photography: bycherry photography  /  Submitted via Two Bright Lights

3 comments:

  1. Officially cannot wait for Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being from SF we're soooooooo happy about the 49ers. Oddly my next door neighbor's daughter manages the Ravens, so there's one Bay Area bunch that will be rooting for Maryland! It'll be interesting to see how it all turns out . ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be an interesting location for a wedding! So original!

    Enter my V-day giveaway here: http://theartofbeingbald.blogspot.com/2013/02/announcing-valentines-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...