8.19.2010

Wedding Break


Charming, simple prints
Available at jessgonacha's shop

Everyone has a bad day now & then- today it's my turn.

I don't feel like being a Bride-to-be; I certainly don't feel like planning one more thing for our wedding.
Simply mention the words "Bridesmaid Dress" to me & I might scream. Or combust.

So my dear readers, I am filing away our wedding for the weekend. Not one single wedding-related thought. Instead, reading, crafting & walking. Refresh & recharge is the name of the game. I'm going to remember that I am loved & I will count my endless blessings.

Please check back next week because I have some gorgeous wedding invitations & wedding stories to share with you. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...