8.12.2010

Thistle: A First!


A classic, pretty wedding invitation in Thistle ink


The pearl border compliments the pearl invitation liner perfectly


Oh Thistle, you are so pretty!

As soon as this fun-loving couple told me that their wedding ceremony is at St. Ann's Church & their wedding reception is at Hyatt Regency Jersey City, I knew I liked them. After all, those are the very same places that RZ & I chose for our marriage ceremony & wedding reception! I couldn't help but compliment them on their excellent choices.

Then they chose Thistle ink for their wedding invitations; I was smitten. It's no secret that I love purple, just look at Koru's Wedding Shoppe's official purple & green color scheme. Thistle is a particularly beautiful purple, very subtle with perhaps a touch of grey. I have always liked it but in over five years of selling wedding invitations, nobody has chosen it. A few Brides had their eye on it, only to be vetoed by the Groom. Along comes this fabulous couple who chose the same ceremony & reception sites as us AND chose Thistle ink!!! Love, love them.

So today, for your purple pleasure, I would like to present the very first Thistle wedding invitation from Koru Wedding Shoppe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...