8.06.2010

Too Much

Ask me about our wedding & I will most likely reply, "Winter White Wedding." Whites, creams, champagnes; simple & sweet. I'm very careful not follow in the footsteps of Marcy & Dan & describe a "Winter Wonderland Wedding" which brought them a wedding day blizzard. I'd like just enough snow for pretty photos but not so much our guests have a tough time traveling. In my ideal world, we have a beautiful dusting of snow on our winter white wedding day. Is that too much to ask?

Just imagine us posed here in snowy Church Square Park:


Or here, walking among the quaint, brownstone-lined streets & snowy trees:



Or perhaps here, coming down a staircase of snow swirls:


Oops, how did this photo get here?! I couldn't resist adding this photo of my cute boy Gucci when I came across it searching for the other winter pictures. Sadly, we won't be posing with Gucci (how I wish!) on our wedding day but I hope to snap some wedding photos with our new boy Bailey.


Who knows, maybe a snowy wedding day is too much to ask, although it would be really, really cool. Our wedding day will be perfect no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...