6.01.2010

Gone Wedding


Wedding season is upon us!
Image from Real Simple

It's the most wonderful time of year: wedding season!

On Friday, I'm coordinating the wedding of a fabulous couple, Stephanie & Jay, at the stunning Liberty House with amazing Manhattan skyline views. The wedding includes a ceremony in the Garden, a cocktail hour in the Tented Pavilion & a reception in the Grand Ballroom. Doesn't it sound fun? The Bride & Groom have lovingly planned a fabulous wedding with personal touches. I'm excited to let them sit back & enjoy their wedding day while I help make it a dream come true!!

Right now, I'm in the trenches of coordinating bouquet delivery to the hotel, explaining the ceremony chair set-up, tweaking the wedding day schedule, etc. It takes concentration!!

On that note, I will be taking a short break from blogging this week. Next week, I have some incredible wedding invitations to share with you. Maybe some tales from our wedding too. Until then, take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...