4.29.2010

Green Invitation

Quite the looker & Green, too!!!


The bold graphic is available in Monarch (shown), Cotton Candy (light pink),
Mist (light blue), Canary (bright yellow) & Lagoon (turquoise).

I met Stephanie & Jay last July when they met with me about wedding planning. I liked them instantly; I could tell they were good people with good hearts. I knew I would be lucky to be a part of their wedding day. That's why I was absolutely thrilled when Stephanie called me last September (on my cousin's wedding day!!) to say they wanted to hire me for day-of services.

I was even more thrilled when Stephanie & Jay chose to get their wedding invitations at Koru Wedding Shoppe too. They are hosting a Green wedding & they wanted their wedding invitation fit into the grand scheme. As soon as Stephanie saw this wedding invitation, her eyes lit up. It's bold, modern & Earth-friendly. The invitation is printed on Green Seal Certified paper, made with 100% post-consumer fibers & created without the use of chlorine compounds. Also, the paper manufacturer uses a significant amount of renewable energy resources & responsible forest management practices. Gotta love it! This was clearly the winner & as soon as Stephanie had Jay's stamp of approval, we moved forward. The invitation is simply perfect for them & represents one simple choice of many to be Green. If you didn't think Earth-friendly could be stylish, this invitation proves you wrong!

I can hardly believe it but Stephanie & Jay's wedding is one month away! I'm so excited. Stephanie & Jay have done the work & planning for their Green wedding while providing me with hints & clues all along. It's going to be a real treat to find out every last detail of their Green wedding. Soon, they will hand over their careful plans & crafted details to me to make everything happen for them. I can't wait to make their wedding dreams a reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...