4.22.2010

E-Session Preview

There is the Manhattan skyline we love so much!
Maxwell Pier in Hoboken
Photo by Timothy Glenn Photography


Springtime in Elysian Park of Hoboken
Photo by Timothy Glenn Photography

I had another post planned for today when I received an email with the very exciting news that our engagement photos were ready for viewing online. As soon as I saw the photographs, I knew that I needed to share them immediately. Well, immediately after I spent one hour admiring each & every one. They exceeded my expectations by leaps & bounds! Our photographer, the talented Tim of Timothy Glenn Photography, is so talented & he managed to make us shine.

The classic black & white photographs posted above are two of my favorites. Honestly, it was hard to choose among the photos! For more photos, please visit see Tim's posting on TGP's blog.

Sometime next week, I will post more photos & describe our engagement session in detail. Until then, enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Lovely! Your kind comments are most welcome & always appreciated. XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...